The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

I searched and searched an searched, and i found this 'Raeliana가 듀크의 저택에 들어간 이유 page.kakao.com' copy and paste. Its the raws. But im not sure if u can copy and paste the text in the speech bubbles to google translate. But, i mean like....its worth the try? But anyways, theres like 140+ chapters here. So, it means that this isnt completed yet!!! :)))

Edit: Guys!!!!! You can find chapter 140-141 on YouTube!!! Although the translation is bad, I can kinda understand it!! Thanks to @kittten for telling us about it ♡♡

WAIT while rereading this chapter I got that the original Beatrice was supposed to die and a new soul had to come in her body. So the sorceress said Raeliana, if she’s supposed to die, why can’t your soul be the one that replace hers? So you can be the main character. Soooo this means that from the beginning the original Beatrice wasn’t the original Beatrice???? 😱😱 maybe from the beginning our mc was supposed to be the mc, in Beatrices body tho. But because the original Raeliana stole her body, our mc ended in Raelianas body... what do you think about this theory?

Fed-Kun's army
reading this chapter... everyone really worms for brain no wonder the high priest was so annoyed
anyway original rae did a lot of shitty things and if it weren't for her trying to harm/murder so many ppl I'd feel more sorry for her

Does this mean MC Raeliana's original body is alive still? if the original body is alive and the soul want's to go back that and that's why MC Rae has the soul-sickness...

Ah so our mc was meant to go into Beatrice’s body instead Raeliana’s. Or at least, that’s how I understood this

OG Rae is so ungrateful as a friend. All those years of friendship was for nothing.

Since she knows she's not the main character then she could just have used her brains to go to another kingdom to flee or to utilize some of her knowledge to become influencial enough to deter her previous suitors. She used all her time to scheme but didn't do anything when she's supposedly gonna die.

If she has the time to talk (and trust) to someone (a MF Stranger!!!) and complain about being a side character then she should also have the time to think more clearly on how to retaliate against that fiancee of hers. (Imagine being a cunning bish on MC but being dumb when its for your own good)

At the end of the day, she is just a jealous bish who's insecure about the MC. She can place her trust to strangers but she can't trust herself. Years of friendship being wasted like this breaks my heart. This girl deserves no redemption.

Security in the palace is not very good.

So, the “goddess” had to get Eun because Beatrice was going to die, right? The whole premise being that if a soul dies too early, the role needs to be filled by another soul. Never mind the conundrum that taking a soul from here to put over there means there’s now another role that prematurely ended. Or does the goddess only write specific stories, and only those roles require souls to complete? So how was Beatrice going to die in the first place, if Eun needed to be grabbed as a replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread