The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 140

WAAAAAA I KNEW IT MY THEORY FROM 1 YEAR AGO WAS CORRECT *smashes tables aggresively* Now that raeliana(in bitchrice's body) was exposed ..... i can smell an ending ( ;;•^•)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmmm, what will OG Raeliana's soul (the one in Beatrice's body) do or go once the body gets killed? I hope this doesn't become an issue. I wonder why that "author" was looking for souls, perhaps they were bored? Why go around looking for people to isekai?

I mean she was stupid enough to think that everything would be ok if our rae died. SHE WOULD BE THE PRIME SUSPECT WTF

No matter what happens, Noah will end up with Beatrice- be it she in someone's else body or hers-
SOULMATE!! 😌

Dex-chan lover
God grants your ultimate desire but then immediately kills you. Whack!

Wait so basically Beatrice and Raeliana's souls have switched bodies because Raeliana killed modern day body that had Beatrice in it? Am I right or did I get this completely wrong??

Ahhh this wonderful series seems to be nearing its end! I love Raeliana/new!Beatrice so much, I'll miss her and Noah once the story ends. 😭 One of my favorites series ever!

Fed-Kun's army
@kikatczs wrong, the original Raeliana made a deal with the Witch/Author and took over Beatrices body, then the witch put the new Raeliana into the empty vessel the old one left, dont know where beatrice´s soul is though

Dex-chan lover
I’m just disappointed. Beatrice didn’t exactly have a bad position to begin with, if you don’t include her innate penchant for stupidity and murder, apparently.

Although I admit now-Raeliana ismuch more clever/competent than her.

Users who are viewing this thread