The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 140

So she was audit supposed to be Beatrice šŸ˜±. But OG Raelaina F*cked up and didn't know how to change her own destiny so thought by inhabiting Beatrice's body instead, she could achieve happiness. But it seems that she puts the blame in others for things not going her way rather than what she could actually do. That's how see it. And FINALLY, a manhwa with a decent explanation of why the character ended up in a book or a different world. I wonder what happened to the playwright then?

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve But the way I see it, that's because her soul was already gone before all this. Like, Beatrice died, her soul went out of the body and started to fade, then the sorceress (as she promised) put Raeliana's soul in her body. And since Beatrice wasn't given any options, she just faded away while MC was being put in Raeliana's body.
Soul dying is a separate matter to this equation. It's part of the end result of dying, of course, but from what we were told, it's not like it's soul exchange, it's more like "ghost possession". But instead all the possession has been done through the sorceress/goddess.
So Beatrice dies naturally, he soul leaves, Raeliana takes the empty body and MC is put in Raeliana's now empty body.
Raeliana's body knows her soul is still around so it rejects new soul (although Bea's don't but her pain comes from the body calling, I guess)

@Rezna and @diiana Thank you for not telling me any spoilers~ So, Today (MONDAY) , instead of doing school, I spent 9 hours reading this story from chap 1 to this latest one. I have no more questions................... Thank youšŸ¤¤

If she knows the author was willing to kill the OG Korean woman for her story, it shouldnā€™t be that surprising that the OG Raelina is scared of her. Also literal a force of god is slowly killing Beatrice & Raelina right now because they are in the ā€œwrong bodiesā€. So the claim that you can change your fate easily is not true, or that it's easily to thrive. Current Raelina's current character arch and the reason why she proposed to Noah in the first place was because she knew her "family" wouldn't believe her about her Francis Brook trying to kill her. So saying her family is "great" is bulls hit. They are clueless to the suffering of their daughter now and then. The only cared about breaking the engagement because Noah is of higher status then Francis . . which is what the family wanted a noble title, since they were wealthy but weren't nobles and ancient Europe is a class based society . Did the author forget all the shit the wrote in the beginning ? Or the setting they chose šŸ˜’

It took years for people to undo strict titles of nobility, and sexism etc . And that is still going on in the modern world as some countries are a different stages of progress. You'd think the Korean body snatcher would understand , its not like they don't teach history in S. korean schools. . . coming from the future what the difference is...,

@blazing_daze
i was just reading comments for fun, but yours really made no sense at all , first you were talking about the author probably the goddess killing enhua for her story, then to you went to rae's family i was reading and rereading the parts when you said " The only cared about breaking the engagement because Noah is of higher status then Francis . . which is what the family wanted a noble title, since they were wealthy but weren't nobles and ancient Europe is a class based society " raeliana's family has noble status, they were baron/ baroness .

then we have " Did the author forget all the shit the wrote in the beginning ? Or the setting they chose " what do you meann by that ?

heres the last thing "It took years for people to undo strict titles of nobility, and sexism etc . And that is still going on in the modern world as some countries are a different stages of progress. You'd think the Korean body snatcher would understand , its not like they don't teach history in S. korean schools. . . coming from the future what the difference is...," why did you start talking about this straight after, this came straight last with no context whatsoever ?

btw if things start with " it just means its the piece of text you wrote

i only am replying cause i seriously didn't understand and was curious , so if you do reply telling me thank you!

@blazing_daze Reread the first chapters or the whole story,
McMillan family has a title, they're barons of the new aristocrats with too much money, original Raeliana accepted the commitment to be a Marchioness, but the Marquisate of the Brooks is bankrupt, they are only nobles by name, however, this family are among the oldest aristocrats in the kingdom

The protagonist as she didn't know what Raeliana's parents were like, she believed that they were the typical parents of that time who forced her to marry their daughters for the good of the family, that's why she got involved with Noah, but then she realized that the engagement could be broken if she only wanted it since her parents prioritize her happiness over status, this can be noticed even when the protagonist returns to the McMillan house (Even the protagonist says that for the birth of Raeliana, they made a painting on the ceiling of his room to remind him that he is a blessing for them), she only had to pay some money to the Brooks but the parents were willing to do that, but since she had already thrown his tongue with Noah, she had to continue with the game.

The protagonist tells the real Raeliana that don't value what she had precisely because of the time in which they live, where domestic abuse is so normalized and practically sell their children to the highest bidder, some out of greed and others cause it's the best for their children or family, this is a fact, we can see it with the parents of the ML who I dare to say if the mother were alive would've even chosen his woman, others would be the king, the siblings Shamall, Pryse Eriteal, etc.

The only parents that I have seen that care about their children are precisely the Barons McMillan who were the parents of the original Raeliana, and the Duke of Blake who is currently the adoptive father of the original Raeliana.

(I mention Blake because even though he adopted "Beatrice" to fill the void of his dead daughters, he treat her as a real daughter, gave her everything, when the carriage happened Aaron support her and cause of what I see, he hidden orphan and commoner Beatrice's origin that she acquired after changing bodies, after all, the noble ladies who treated the protagonist badly for being the daughter of barons, treated the current Beatrice too well, as if they did not know the origin of her)

That's why the main character sees her as stupid, because she had something that many of the other characters in the story would have loved to have, she had a good family with money that really loves her, even seeing that there are characters like Adam and Heika, who didn't have childhood or even herself who came to that world to become Beatrice, she was left without a family and was going to be left as an orphan commoner in an extremely painful era, especially for those who didn't have money.

So is the current Raeliana supposed to be the real Beatrice. Like her soul should have been inside Beatrice and with the whole novel thing be with the Duke?

Users who are viewing this thread