The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

I screeched. What id she gonna DO, okay they killed her...and then?!?! They can still accuse the Duke and Raeliana of murdering Beatrice???

Now all that's left is to make the blonde dude give up, win the case, and a happy ending

Fed-Kun's army
Did...did our Rae actually kill original!Raeliana?? When she is already under suspicion of killing Vivian, and Noah has made his hatred of "Beatrice" so clear? Will this not land them in even hotter political waters and risk?!

W...WHAT SHE ..SHE ACTUALLY KILLED HER I JSNEW WAAAaa I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD BE HAPPY OR SHOCKED IM JUST I DONT KNOWW

i COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT VIVIAN SHAMAL DID SHE DIED I LOVE HER EVEN IF SHES A BITCH VIVIAAAN

Calm the fk down myself , The mc said Theres only one of them should be alive and one of them shall die

If I were her, I would also kill a madwoman like her. If you think that you should not, then you just asked for you and your family to be killed in the future.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

about time she died.

@Wolfpilot06 yes and no. if the guards had done their job neither have them would have been harmed or taken out of the castle and they can use that to defend themselves as she passed out and was in no condition to walk around on her own. we can even expand the guards doing their jobs would have prevented this entirely as there would have been witnesses the queen was injured before she arrived in the mc's room.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
based bucci gang uploading minutes after mangadex going back online

by the way it would be illegal to shoot her in that circumstance in pretty much any country at any point in history, not to mention dishonorable seeing as how at that point she was already in submission. disregarding that, it's still a bad idea in regards to the future investigation since raeliana is still a prime suspect. but yay drama

omfg?! also bucci gang I love you, let me symbolically kiss you on the forehead -3- ~ <3 tysm

Users who are viewing this thread