The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

I respect the fact that she did it with her own hands, most FLs would hide behind the ML and let him do the dirty job. Raeliana is one of my fave otome isekai protagonists and I'm missing this manwha already.

Ty for the double update!!

Dex-chan lover
It actually worked 2 quick uploads *dances*

@N2O No witnesses, and it's pretty obvious that Rae was just now kidnapped cause while she was unconscious she just disappeared from the mansion, and news of that is probably spreading. If they say "Well why did Rae shoot her?" They can be like "She had a knife and tried to stab her." And no one will know that Rae shot her after she was subdued. So there really isn't much room for drama. I'm pretty sure the knife can be traced back to her and/or there is magic to prove that she did hold it. And if you ask "Why was she with Rae" you can't say Rae lured her out, because Rae just accused her of murder, even if Rae faked being unconscious why would you go somewhere alone with someone you think is a murderer? So by default it's Bea that called Rae out, and with a knife, so obviously bad intentions.

oh wow she actually killed her like Beatrice definitely deserves to die but idk how I feel about the rae killing her herself hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

N2O

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi I'm referring to the dramatic buildup and release of her pointing/holding/shooting the gun and whatever the author intends to convey with that, gives something of a "this is when I truly embrace my new life" type of vibe. As far as ways out of it I'm sure there are many, but at this point our MC has been made a murderer for no reason and I'm not sure I'm a fan

A clear recap: mc entered Raeliana's body because original Raeliana was jealous of her best friend Beatrice. Orginal Raeliana went to a dark magician and swapped places with Beatrice. The condition for this exchange was that two Raelianas couldn't exist, so she planned to kill the mc now in her old body so she could live as Beatrice. The MC Raeliana however overturned that fate by knowing the original course of events as a novel she read from her life in Korea. The black magic is still in effect though, so only one can live.

This is why MC Raeliana had to pull the trigger. Original Raeliana's greed and envy brought about her own demise. It's a clean, yet tragic end for her character arc.

Real raeliana tried to change her fate by stealing someone else's because she didn't change like original Chloe from the duchess's 50 tea recipes. Our fl on the other hand went against the said fate and embraced her new life even if she can't go back to her real world (I mean the original is probably dead anyway from the fall)

Double-page supporter
Whaaaaaaat she turned murderer ya'll

I'm of the opinion she didn't need to dirty her freaking hands for that biatch ugh seriously I don't like this development

@N2O
I agree with you! I sure would have been more satisfied if Beatrice got tried for her multiple crimes and got the death penalty. Not like this

Dex-chan lover
@N2O Ah, I thought you were talking about drama llama drama since you were talking about how it'd be illegal, not dramatic drama. As for it being for 'no reason' I think the reason they had her kill her is for 2 reasons. 1, so they didn't 'cheat' out of the fact that they have been saying "One of them needs to die" because this it makes Bea look like an idiot, not a villain if there was a way out without one of them dying. Like she was already starting to look like just a misguided fool, but I think the author wanted her to actually be a bad person. And the second reason I think it was because they didn't want to stop the trend of Rea's agency. Up until now she has either done everything herself, or made the firm conscious decision to have things done. And we lose that if they take Bea back and put her on trial, because then it's up to the court what happens to her. So to keep that trend they'd have to either have Rea tell the ML to kill her, kill her herself, or tell the ML they wont report it and thus let Bea "go free".

That's my take on it at least.

Dex-chan lover
This will sure clean all the misunderstandings from the previous murder.

.....is it ending soon? :eek:

i thought there would still be dimension-hopping or something????? or am i mixing the webtoons lmao

So... All the shenanigans are because a specific girl's body died and became unavailable for the duke to bang? Did I get that right?

Unless I'm missing something that goddess sounds pretty stupid to go all the way to some other universe to plop a soul into a body when she could... I don't know... just erase one name and write another? I mean editing is creative writing 101.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for OG Raeliana, she basically was driven mad with the fear of "fate killing her" but, well, she definitely fucked up and didn't go about it better.

idk if I'm ok with her killing her tbh ... like there must have been other options

THANNKS BUCCI GANG FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE!

THIS DEVELOPMENT IS PERFECT 👌

Please people remember how mant time b**ch bae tried to kill her accuse her ...etc, do you realy believe if she let her free in this moment to be handle by stupid government people and annoying noble she wouldn't try again to kill her ?
I WILL KILL HER RIGHT AWAY Without a second thought 😗 beside that our grandpa prove bae guilty and everybody know our rae is sick and disappears, So it definitely will not cause problem for her to defend her self.

Users who are viewing this thread