The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 146

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
inb4 oh yea, but when you return, you'd still be falling and would die instantly.

Lol would I still be a college dropout? Happy they’re still gonna be together!

If i was raes shoes i would have done the same. That's the only being who would know this!

Now I'm all nervous about her decision. I mean, I love Noah and I want her to stay with him, but do a few months with Noah really beat almost two decades with her family? I get that she loves him, but she also loves her old family. It just seems like too hard a decision to make on the spot.

Well that’s a real important thing to know for a Korean student 😌 lol
Thank you so much for the update!!! Even if I’m sad because it’s really ending 😢

I mean... gotta evaluate your chances and who tf would ask about someones fertility rate 💀

i mean after all they went through i can kinda see it... maybe she really isnt thinking it through and will regret it later, but honestly speaking? i'm not so sure i wouldn't make a similar choice in her position @Bennett27

also THANK GOD nothing happened i cried last chapter thinking noah was friggin dead smh

Yeah they happy and all but kinda feel sad for the family knowing they won't see their daughter again

Users who are viewing this thread