The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 5 Ch. 150 - side story 3

OMG SO THE KING DOES LIKE HER!!! I mean I ship them. Cause Naomi feels like the perfect girl for him. Like how she’ll whip him in shape if he is being too much. Aaaaah. I wanna see more of their relationship😭😭😭😭🥺

MD@Home
@april_anne

She prolly cried cause she thinks of Noah as a little brother. And now that he’s getting married to someone he truly loves, she’s so happy for him as an older sister.
Like how her baby brother is all grown up now.

Aww I feel sorry for the king. I'm glad she said no though. Nice to see that strong "I don't like you" feelings hold true for once

Poor king... I hope he can love his new wife even if she will be only an arranged partner at the beginning 🥺

Aggregator gang
i hope his future wife is someone that he loves or grows to love :( because it would be rly painful for him if she continued to be by his side when he has a loveless marriage...

i love that for her! she would just get tired if she were with him & have to be a nanny like 24/7. i don't really see them together

plus i hate the cliche that every single person we met in the manhwas has to be married or in a relationship at the end of the series, and especially when their partner is just someone they spend the most time with. they have a good working relationship and she's the best aide he could have, i hope the author doesn't ruin that by putting them into a relationship out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread