The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 5 Ch. 150 - side story 3

Fed-Kun's army
I ship them they have good dynamic, however I think it's fitting for the ending that they don't end up getting married or pursuing a relationship. Hints of mutual feelings was enough.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just let her go and find a nice wife with the necessary political ties (and child-bearing hips) to make an heir with, jeez.

Thanks for the update❤
Poor Siathrich but it's better like this than a mutual relationship

From the way I can’t make heads or tail of their talk, I concluded that Naomi and Siathrich have a really close bond. 🙃

This series never failed to make me laugh. 🤭

How many side stories are left now?

Thank you guys 😘😘😘

Doesn’t the king have a child already? If i remember correctly, there’s a chapter where raeliana saved a baby from kidnapping or assassination in the palace (i forgot what chapter). Whose child was that omo my memory of the first chapters are so messed up help

Aggregator gang
I don't think they're a match, their bond is mostly that of close companion who can say what's on their mind.

Can someone please explain about Siatrich feelings towards Noah, this chapter left me confused about their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Ship them... I swear by all webtoons of similar story they will ship at the end.

Banned
I still feel bad for Vivian :/ was reminded of her with this chapter being about the king. Also, what is wrong with him marrying Naomi if she is a countess and such? Well, assuming she would be ok with it

Dex-chan lover
I like how we were given the chapter to refresh our memories on who he was talking about.

I really like Naomi, how could he dares say he loves her when he slept with half of the woman in the palace in front of her. Come on boy...

Users who are viewing this thread