The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 5 Ch. 150 - side story 3

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YESSSSSSS LET THEM END UP WITH EACH OTHER
THEY'RE SO PERFECT. POWER COUPLE WHO??? THEY BALANCE EACH OTHER SO WELL THE KING WILL NOT LAST A YEAR WITHOUT NAOMI

What if Naomi cried because when she saw the “Wynknight” surname on the invitation she imagined herself and the King as the one getting married instead of Noah and Raelianna? But she realized it was a ridiculous thought that’s why she had that pained expression?! RIGHT? RIGHTTT? y’all help me push this ship off the port and let it sail! 🚢😭

I think naomi loves him, but he declares that he won’t marry the woman he loves. So ... eventho he loves naomi, he wont marry her bcs he doesnt want to be like the previous king—which i count as bulshit.

Fed-Kun's army
ljkfdsjkldfs wait so she did cry?? why did she cry?? does she ship noah & raeli??? does she wish to get married too?? is she just glad it's all over and there's a happy ending?? ALSO I SHIPPED HER AND THE KING SO MUCH BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S ONE-SIDED... damn naomi you're cold af ilu lmaoooo

thank you for the update!!!!

are there gonna be more side stories???? pls dont tell me this is the last one

I think it's a sad ending for this ship.
Just my theory:
1. Naomi knew that no matter how much the king loved her, there was no way he would marry her because he had to avoid becoming like the last king. They both knew that.
2. This one would be less sad, Naomi simply didn't like the king back

😁This is not officially a sad ending for my ship. We have an open ending guys so I am imagining that this ship has as already sailed. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread