The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

I read in forum novel updates
That eunha(who in raeliana body now) supposed to be Beatrice. But the real raeliana with the help of witch take Beatrice body. So eunha end up in raeliana body.

i love the pacing of their relationship, it's really perfect. though the Beatrice arc could have come sooner, but now it's here, i'm happy :)

@dazekun You have no idea of how happy this make me feel!
This means that our Raeliana is indeed the novel's protagonist AND she is really the one matched to be with Noah! And that's because no matter how, she would be Beatrice, the female protagonist, who possessed the knowledge to solve the misteries of the story and win Noah's heart! And as Realiana she did the EXACT same thing! So Noah would fall for her anyway and never for Beatrice/real Realiana.
I was thinking he would end up being with Beatrice in some point even if it was just for one periode,
but now it doesn't seem likely. Plus this means that the REAL Beatrice has died. But that leaves the question of HOW the real Realiana knew she was going to die so she began to seek for the Witch?? Was she the one who kill her? Was she evil from the start? She didn't seem so when she was talking about the day she died poisoned.
Also, you confirmed something I was already thinking since Beatrice apeared.
I was questioning me if they have switched souls and that Beatrice was the real Raeliana soul since the time it was revealed she was seing a witch. What I couldn't understand is what happened to real Beatrice.

@captaindesu Hello,
I noticed ch121 for The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion is still the April fools version with incomplete pages. Would it be possible to reupload the proper version :( It’s the most important chapter and I would love to see it beautifully translated by your group. I can offer to translate it from the chinese version if your group is too busy. Thank you so much

Group Leader
@dorawc no it’s not? Are you sure you read it here? all the April fools got moved to April fools 2020 so that’s impossible. Please check again. Also, we only TL from korean so it’s okay but thank you for offering^^

It is a refreshing story. Unique and I genuinely love it. I was so addicted I could stop reading.

I read on a different site since the first 60 chapters are missing but I’ll stay updated on here.

Users who are viewing this thread