The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@salliemae to use the spoiler tag you must put “spoiler” between [] without spaces in between and then you can write whatever you want

Can we all agree a rated R version of between the scenes would be quite amazing lmaooooooo

"[spoiler"]Write text you want to be hidden here["/spoiler]"

There is a Eye with a line in the "post comment" function menu. Near the smiley on the full right.
Click it, and you will see the ["spoiler][/"spoiler] without this symbol "
Post your text between them that should stay hidden like my "Write text you want to be hidden here" sentence and post it.

Just try ^^

Lady: Look how gaunt her face looks.
Me: ye duh. The Duke wouldn’t leave her alone the entire night. 😏🤣

Does OG Raeliana
the one inside Beatrice's body
know the flow of the story too? I forget this part bec afaik
OG Beatrice's soul was transported to modern SoKor then back to the story after she was killed again. Currently she's inside Raeliana's body and doesn't have her memories prior to being transported to SoKor. But did OG Raeliana also know the story or does she just want Isekai Raeliana dead bec she knows it was her fate? If she does know the story, how did she know about it? Did she read it from a book or did she also transport to SoKor then back to the story after learning about it?

So Raeliana switched body’s with Beatrice, and the MC got pushed over to take over the Raelianas old body and die in her place. I’m not sure what happened with Beatrice’s soul but, maybe the MC was supposed to be in Beatrice’s body?

@eamxu Your explanation makes a lot of sense!
But I think the real Raeliana wants the MC dead is because the longer the MC lives the more weak and closer to death the real Raeliana gets, which I think is why she trembles in her hands. The MC also is getting weaker with the real Raeliana alive, i think this is why she goes into comas and blacks out sometimes. One of them needs to die to stabilize the other.

Users who are viewing this thread