The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

That's bc they translated the chapters in other place but now they are uploading them in here

Contributor
@Sevens @HifiManga @hansvz
This comic is officially licensed in English (ch 1-64+ on TappyToon currently), so no one scanlated previous chapters. Official releases are not allowed to be uploaded onto MD. You'll have to read from other sites

I'm torn between Noah and Justin

Leaning towards Justin because his playful look tho,
But we kinda know who will be the last one standing after all

Surprisingly good.

MC is good enough, other shortcomings can be covered up by the fact that she's really cute. Although I do have a few problems with how she treats another guy that's not her fiance....

Male Lead is good. That's a very high praise from me, since I have a strong tendency to talk shit about them. Surprisingly enough, he knows what to do and what not to, and I really appreciate that. He calls himself obsessive but I actually think he's not being obsessive enough, and that's something crazy to say about these male leads.

I have a big problem with this second male lead though. I don't understand what the purpose of the author is to promote this guy so much. Like come on man, 80% of the time he and MC meets it's a chance encounter. When you consider that the MC is engaged and has a somewhat mutual relationship with the male lead, this is just very infuriating to read. A lady meeting up with a guy on her private time (albeit unintentionally), wtf man. At least the MC rejects him, but I wish he just gave up already. I liked him better when he was just an actual friend. Now he's just annoying.

There has been no reason shown that the MC and the male lead should break up, so the fact that people are shipping MC with second male lead is just.... Author, is this what you wanted? This really brings the manhwa quite a few stars down for me.

* sees surname *
"Fifty thousand people used to live in this city. Now it's a ghost town..." - Snipy Best Boi

I don't understand, why is the incident happend on chapter 104 and how is it related to her reincarnation? Someone H E L P

@farra As I understood, her being reincarnates lead her to not die, she being alive interfere with events, in this case, the quarrel over her by those two made a gap in the security which lead to that incident.
Original FL would not cause that because, she did not have the attention of both men.

Group Leader
LADY MCMILON (because the other one's bound to cause copyright issues) 😂😂😂

Thanks for the chapter as always!

ok this may come across as rude (it's not meant to be!) but I REALLY appreciate y'all putting all your commentary and stuff at the end of the chapter. My biggest pet peeve is when scanlators put all their reactions and stuff IN the panels throughout the chapter. It could be because of my ADHD, but it really takes me out of the story and annoys me when they do that lol. But you guys' comments are great, they're funny and I love reading them. Putting them at the end like that is like a fun bonus at the end of every chapter. I wish every scanlator group did it like that! Anyway I hope this didn't come across as rude or anything, I genuinely mean it as a compliment. Love this group, thanks for all your hard work!

@RynDeeVuo There has being some reason for a "break up" (they are not together beyond a contract engagement that is about to end), for example Raelli's guilt over taking him from FL and the most important thing, her existence is being rejected from that world, she could die at any moment, once that settles down their feelings could be reciprocated.

But I totally get you, the second guy could literally no exist and nothing much would being change, I would rather author focus and choose as a love rival ML's men, that cute red eyes guy, it would have being more exciting since he is 100% loyal for him, and having feelings for his fiancé, battling between his loyalty and his romantic feeling, sounds more interesting to see, unlike this guy who does not even feels like a real threat to their love, like, he is just there, being pathetic, chasing a woman with a fiancé. Is not interesting, is not cute, is not a threat, why do you exist?

I don't hate him, it's just, I don't care for him, I wish I could hate him, at last I would be feeling something.

Like seriously raeliana .. ive been waiting. Ages !. When u will accept my lovely noah?! 😭♥🙏 ..just accept ur destiny can u.~...abt future its out ur control after all.
Waiting for next ep ~~ (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Users who are viewing this thread