The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Dex-chan lover
If you are asking me for the reason, then, isn't it because the author decided decided that to be the setting? Or possibly planned it as the "destination" of the story, if it hasn't happened in the first few chapters already.

@SocialButterfly omfg thats why im so lost in the recent chapter
why noah has an arm already i didnt see the last panel of ch 108 i was so into their kiss i didnt realize the arm healed

I thought I could enjoy drama a bit longer such a shame..
So Noah lost his arm in chap108 right? And what happened after use that charm??? It healed his arm???

Plot prediction ahead:

With what Ch 111 is saying, I'm willing to bet good money that the blond girl (forgot her name, the original MC of the novel) is actually the soul of the previous Raeliana. Or at the very least is very aware of what's going on and has a personal stake in the matter.

@Moom
I think it's like that or the original MC (Beatrice) is also from our world and has read the book. She probably went in thinking things where she was the MC and it was all going to be great. And then she let it go to her head. I also think this person came into Beatrice's body way earlier that Raeliana's person did. That was the reason for all the shady back alley stuff.

@Moom it kinda does feel like that or that
it might be different person all together, tho with her actions, it does seem like it could be the original Raeliana. Has our MC revealed her previous name or did I miss it? Maybe that's something that could also be part of the plot and all. =/

Me towards Vivian : DIEEEEEEEEEEE (RAWRRRRRR) 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

OH! COME ON!!!! This is illegal to leave me hang like this on Chapter 113 ( TT 0 TT) Why?

Users who are viewing this thread