The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@princeyen

Oh that’s confusing for me since I’ve read all the newest side chapters to 9
Code:
but yeah all those characters are shown in the e[/spoiler]xtras

Did the scanlators really drop this right in the middle of the side stories??? 🥺 only 7 more chapters though

@princeyen
The extras are basically a new season of raeliana so for raws it’ll always update on Monday’s unless there taking a holiday

Dex-chan lover
It's good, but also overrated compared to the rating here on mangadex
It's a villainess manwha (though protag is not a villainess) and it does a lot of things by the book. The existence of other love interests for Raeliana adds little to it and it's really just another overused trope for shoujo manga/manwha, Raeliana has no romantic interest on them and they mostly just hang around her and act as distractions/annoyances. The earlier conflicts in the story are resolved mostly quickly and painlessly while there's some major main plotpoints that feel like they're being left by the wayside and largely ignored to avoid progressing the plot. This manwha is carried thanks to the characters mostly having entertaining personalities and interactions, and the careful way Raeliana and the duke's relationship is being built throughout the story. Though Raeliana feels like a generic shoujo heroine at times and is a bit of a mary sue at the critical moments with her even saving the duke at one point. It would've been better if rather than spending the time on clearly irrelevant love interests, they focused on the side characters, they're very good and some more character development for them would go a long way at worldbuilding.

Dex-chan lover
The story is good for the most part. What you'd expect of the genre.

If I were to have any serious complaints, it would be the male lead's personality. It never develops during the course of the story's events, and he stays the kind of man who's much too similar to my sister's psycho ex husband for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread