The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

One of the best isekais out there. Give it a read if you haven't yet.
Satisfying ending, a really good ride.

It ended... just like that?

Quite the ride, but I still don't understand the whole isekai-ish thing. The goddess seemed bored and decided to just kill people and brought them here for her grandiose play? Did Raeliana come back to her original world after a life here?

So many questions answered, but so many new questions asked. 7/10.

Lol this manhwa left a whole in my heart and my wallet after purchasing the physical copies 😭

@prinzpudding
He really didnt kill anyone,, I think she just gave them a role to play, but they eventually acted however they liked.
Like it was beatrice(original rae) was the one who killed the red haired girl and bea died because of her greediness.
That’s my opinion, but,..

Thank you for your hard work ❤️
I really hope there’s a sequel or part 2 or side stories :)

Well that ending was pretty disappointing, it just ends. The ride was enjoyable but the ending was ridiculously plain I guess the author just didn't know how to end it.

@Yukipon

Nah it had pretty solid ending , it was just adaptions ending was a bit rushed but it was never less a good ending and a cute one and it doesn’t matter since there’s gonna be the extras and they have plot so idc , or it’s just you who probably didn’t cry at all when that ending hit

@itscueto
Thanks

ohhh end main story?? please please let us see noah finding raeli in their next life ㅠㅠ i got spoiled before so i know noah still has his memories that’s why he searched for raeli if that’s not love i don’t know what is!!!

Main story completed... wow, most webtoon end up being dropped long before they're completed. Finally... Ive been able to read to the end.

BUCCI GANG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! For translating this till the end, of course if there's extra chapters out after, yay, but congrats! Y'all completed translating the main story!!!

I'm gonna cry, I'm happy I got to read the main story till the end but also sad that its ending... every readers dilemma 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Very good for what's here. Normally these types of stories get caught on a monotonous plot loop but this surprisingly progresses pretty well. Personally I think 50 or so chapters are missing on the end but it's not like the ending was completely horrible. I just personally think the Goddess wasn't fleshed out enough to fully justify how things ended.

There are some pedantic chapters throughout but honestly they arent horrible. They break up what is otherwise a very plot heavy story. The biggest issue I have with this would be all the side plots that got abandoned or weren't properly fleshed out, similar situation that happened with the Goddess.

Great series none the less. I'd give it an 8/10 overall but would probably lower it to a low 7/10 due to all the abandoned plot points.

I'm not personally looking forward to the extra side story. Id rather have more fleshed out plot points in the main story than that.

Group Leader
Well whats left to say, its good. Story is good, characters are good, ending is good.

Users who are viewing this thread