The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

AHHHHHHH IM DEADDDD WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO when one of your favorite series ends you really just dont know what else to do :’)

amazing plot, amazing character development, amazing romance dynamic, great second male lead but not too much as to over saturate the whole pity on male lead situation, so good with the ending, amazing finish. beautiful side stories. some parts i do wish they could’ve been done differently but i still love this so much. most of all, thank you so much for the scanlation team. if it weren’t for your amazing work, i wouldn’t be here crying about nonexistent people. keep up the hard work!!!

yo so if I start reading this will I be satisfied with the main ships romance?

yes or no and why
spoil ples

Huwaaaahhhh
Aaaaaaahhhhhh
Its not enough!!
Why did i keep read when i saw the warning 😭

Fed-Kun's army
this popped up when I clicked on something random for about the 200th time...actually sounds interesting compared to the junk it lead me to before this (not counting a couple of decent oneshots, but those don't last very long)...also missing most of the first 60 chapters...truly the manga gods hate me

LITERALLY THE BEST COUPLE EVER IM GOING TO CRYYYYYYYYY

MAN I AM SOOOOO SAD RIGHT NOW CAN'T BELIEVE ITS ENDED ???? NOOOOO 🤧🤧😭😭😭

I can't believe it finally come to an end, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I kinda feel sad that it end, but still, i'm happy for them:"DD

Sad the 7th extra in raws isn’t coming until after next week , cause they take that one week off every like 6 weeks I think

Thanks Bucci for always translating Rae !

Okay was I the only who never noticed that Rae threw up when Noah first visited her at the McMillan mansion , and was confused when Noah sad at the end of season 1 that Noah said she threw up because She got drunk 😂🤣😂

Users who are viewing this thread