The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Fed-Kun's army
theres so many chapters

does the romance get good yet in the 150 chapters out?

I not gunna lie I dropped this shit once I got like 40 chapters in, but I came back to it. It got really good the romance is good I feel bad for the blonde haired guy I mean reincarnate me there and I'll be with him. Nvm I would probs chase after Noah and get turned down then go for him.

@calmbreez Well it's not completely romance, there is the mystrey stuff too (that's why a lot of chapters), But that's what makes it even better. The plot is pretty twisted, in a good as it just keeps you so entertained. It's not like the romance only gets better in the end, ,it's more like in between an stuff and the more chapters come out, the stronger it gets. Absolutely worth using up your time reading this. There are a lot of chapters missing tho, so maybe read those some other website

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys,now let's unite and suggest this every month to seven seas survey for them to publish and licensed this in english version hard book.*_*.

I really hope some english publisher will licensed this hidden gem, and not just solo leveling.

Idk but I luv this story and feel bad for blue haired boi he never gonna get to experience real love sadly

the story got boring at the end and i had to force myself to read it but it was definitely great

I'm so happy that I wasn't the only one secretly shipping them together 😭😭

Power Uploader
Side story 7
Father of the Year
IFgX03QySzm7.jpg

sI2emGL8pvkT.jpg

ANGyrVZpDXF2.jpg

YcxBnFQOTHM5.jpg

I'll never forget how I laughed at him.

🤩😍ITS SOO GOODDD!!!! :') i love this story, and every character is amazing! my top 3 r probably 1.adam 2.heika 3.justin 😍😍

Good af, Thank god this is complete (atleast the main story) im sick and tired of these otome genre not being done and the wn/ln not translated i had enough suffering

ending was a limp and alot of things stay semi unresolved or just left to dry out (soroso, nick the stylist, baby arc, maids?, justin, rosemary kind of)

Users who are viewing this thread