The Reason Why the Twin Lady Crossdresses - Ch. 5 - I Was Caught Crossdressing!

Dex-chan lover
I need to know; is this white-coloured, magician guy the ML or is he the second ML? I'm hoping he's the ML as I like him slightly better than that crown prince. If it's the crown prince... I'm not sure I would want to continue reading as he's so obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
The invitation of the prick prince looks totally suspicions. I really believe he going to bully her in the tea party. Also the white haired dude would probably use the information that she is a girl to blackmail her.

Then I remember that the white haired dude and the black haired prick prince surrounding MC in the cover. Urg. :cautious:

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately spoilers say trashy prince is ML. Also he bullied the brother because he looked similar to someone he didn't like and then killed the whole family for the same reason. Giving this story a one.

Dex-chan lover
The FL is stupid. And the prince is really the ML.
I'm dropping this. Reading further would just be painful and I'm not a masochist.
Sayonara, guys.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely fucking not. This shit is the worst kind of romantic fantasy. You can't fix this son of a bitch. Dropped.

So based on the other spoiler forums, we don't know for sure that the prince is the ML... but it seems likely. I'm going to tentatively follow for now, because the art is so nice. But. ughhh

Dex-chan lover
Taking bath on public bath????
Was she sane? Did she forgot that she need to hide her gender.

And ML is trashy prince? Dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread