The Rebirth of a Tyrannical Empress

Unsurprisingly, she didn't get knocked up despite sleeping with countless lovers for 2 years. So even in her debauched stupor she's sexually cautious

I agree with the comments that say that this got boring quickly after the first arc with Fez (or whatever his name was).
After the initial premise of preventing her own death had been resolved, there was nothing left in the story to do. It would've just been her living her life and rooting out the rest of the corruption, I guess. There is a reason why most Isekai, no matter how trash, try to immediately give the MC a main goal that lies far off in the future in which the individual arcs are the challenges and opportunities for character development on the way there. Otherwise there is no golden thread throughout the story.
Of course most Isekai don't execute this very well, as most Isekai are trash, but the intention is to not just jump from one seemingly disconnected arc to another, but make the story more coherent. As I said, the premise of the story and the goal of the MC were resolved very quickly with no challenge or tension whatsoever (which I was initially fine with as I thought there would be more to it, which, as it turns out, wasn't the case) and after that I find myself just not caring enough about her situation to enjoy whatever "benevolent, wise empress"chess move she does next. The weird time travel shenanigans and even weirder possible twist of this being a sort of 're-re-incarnation' do not particularly help

It's licencied, and the name of the MC in the official translation is Yulia, and not Julia. So the first Team has right.

for those who are looking for the missing chaps, they are on Asura’s website

Meh, author raised the main plot flag too soon then make characters skip over it cringely, 6.5/10
would be 8.5 without those unnecessary flags.

cnd

@giangluc Just click on the Asura link and it will take you the their Mangadex page. From there, click on the box with the arrow pointing up to the right. It should be next to the links for discourse and such would be. That'll take you to their site.

You guys should upload chapters 33-37 on Manga Dex before posting chapter 38 Geez...;; I understand the last scalation group dropped the project- but at least show some basic courtesy to Asura's former readers...

Users who are viewing this thread