The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
wohooo!!! Thanks for the chapter dump. Loving this dickhead of an MC and I can't wait to see how much of a douchecanoe he continues to be. Hahaha

Also his test will become a daily exercise, making a big defense force within the city

it looks like they rlly enjoyed their holy day, slacking off and now they are working their ass like a mad man.
all in all its way the chapters came and we all had a good time(except the scans) and thanks for that ^.^

Aggregator gang
Still we have no idea about what he needs all that money for..? Dude's basically swimming in money. He's trying to take over the government?

It would be nice for him to maybe visit his home too, to show everyone how he's the hot shit right now.

And also thanks for the chapters! Hopefully this will be updated regularly. 👍

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so didn't notice this last time I read this, but how come Henry has aura around his sword in the final panel when he hasn't awoken it yet? Or is that magic and not aura?

@talzi02 Nope, they weren't slacking, just not uploading to MD, this latest chapter I read on another aggregator about a week or so ago.

Ok, so didn't notice this last time I read this, but how come Henry has aura around his sword in the final panel when he hasn't awoken it yet? Or is that magic and not aura?

He's using magic. He hasn't unlocked his aura yet.

Users who are viewing this thread