The Rebirth of the Demon God

Aggregator gang
There’s a translation of this ongoing from Leviatan Scans. Unfortunately, those jerks don’t post to MangaDex, so I recommend using an aggregate to read their shit (such as the MangaRock app, if you were able to get it before it was removed from the App Store. The mangas in the database are still updated frequently and is the best aggregate other than MD, imo). As for this manhua, it’s in the upper echelons of reviving-from-death cultivation manhuas, (decent everything). If you like these types of manhuas then you’ll like this series, as of chapter 18. There are a few gripes that I have but they’re mostly ignorable, don’t let minor discrepancies detract from your ready experience too much

@Nighko

Hmm.. you're right, totally posted in the wrong series section and I had a few tabs open and I guess I just posted in the wrong one... oops, thanks for notifying me on this.

Group Leader
@Nikacino

That's an unrelated series...

Google "leviathan scans rebirth of demon god" or go to their site and search it.

Damn this is so cringy to watch. Plot armor from chapter 2 damnnn.
Chapter 2 i could understand like muscle memory it hasn't sunken in he is trash now.
Keeps seeking fights thinks he is the best but cannot see reality...
Now he feels like a chuunibyou
This trash get's a 7+?
Hope it get's beter damn...

Translation quality is very good and the art is also pretty good. The story and characters are pretty annoying and stupid though.

If you're really bored, you might want to give this a try. Don't expect too much though. If there is other things you could read, read those first.

This is not a masterpiece but is really good for the rating given. The art is way better than most wuxias around and the story is not bad, there are a lot of funny moments so far.

Edit: forgot to say i used to pay attention to ratings and comments here, but jeezzz people are just way too hard on things and way too light on others, theres just no taste pattern. There are a lot of manhuas better rated here that are not better than this one.

Contributor
@dimilokis:

I mean, at risk of stating the obvious, it only stands to reason that ratings are not—by and large—a reliable indicator of subjective matters of quality beyond the broadest of broad strokes: If we all valued the exact same stuff in our comics, we'd all be reading the same things...

Particularly in this case we can look at the bar chart of votes for this particular series and see that (in comparison to most other series) it has a fairly flat distribution of votes—that is to say, there's a lot of highly varying opinion on how good it is (as opposed to a strong grouping of ratings around some particular score), so one would, at least naively, expect that you, or I, or any one person, is highly likely to differ from others in opinion on just how good or bad this is.

Of course these observations are limited by the fact that a mere 82 people have voted—enough for the results to be not just pure noise, but they're still going to be pretty statistically noisy...

Users who are viewing this thread