The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Castle & the Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Man, that king and court suck. Giving out an impossible task and a t like it should have been a simple thing when he fails.

Why does that dragon give me tender vibes???

Dex-chan lover
I see so that's why he kidnaps her, I'd been wondering the reason for so long ever since looking at the raws.

Had assumed she might be a relative, this is far more interesting.

Also yeah I think Keith's "dad" and his court can go get mauled by dragons for all I care :U

Dex-chan lover
We all know she will end up with the prince, but damn it would be refreshing (and innovative) if she stay with the dragon.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I actually want her to stay with the dragon. At least she knows now what her power is for. Plus she can help the old dragons finally attain rest.

Dex-chan lover
Her mom must be rolling in her grave. Did everything to give your child a peaceful life and she ends up going with the prince to a castle full of questionable nobles, then gets kidnapped by a dragon and is "recommended" to become its bride.

Hope MC finds a way to get the freedom she's looking for, all of these people (and dragons) come with a lot of strings attached.

Double-page supporter
That's an original way to draw more easily a prehensile tail : adding a claw at the end of it !

It feels too fast within 2 chapters, funny though, scenario be like

Girl: I'll finally resolve myself to go outside
*A while after*
Notice: Royalty connections get!
Notice: Town reputation get!
Notice: Hot husbando get!
Notice: Dragon kingdom get!

Users who are viewing this thread