The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - To Kingdom Ciepla

Dex-chan lover
So its a chapter that could have been 3 pages with all its wheel spin and its also the drop notice chapter.... Worst chapter ever lol. Thanks for all the translations til this point guys.

Dex-chan lover
Another drop due to official release huh? Once again a good series goes into the dark because of the greed of publishers who won't give a shit about release dates or readers outside the US...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your kind words.

According to yenpress there will be a physical release. (https://yenpress.com/9781975352592/a-reincarnated-witch-spells-doom-vol-1/)
Can't you release the three chapters that would come out in the mean time until June? I mean if they don't start publishing until then it's kinda rushed to drop anyways so soon no? Also the readers outside the US and Canada are screwed as usual, since we don't get the official versions once again, so nothing to buy...

Group Leader
Can't you release the three chapters that would come out in the mean time until June? I mean if they don't start publishing until then it's kinda rushed to drop anyways so soon no? Also the readers outside the US and Canada are screwed as usual, since we don't get the official versions once again, so nothing to buy...
I can't speak for the rest of our team, but I will not continue to clean this series, even if it's "just" for a few months.

I do have a policy to drop things if they get an official release.
The work we have with this series is immense and I don't like to work on projects that get released at a later date anyway.
This is still a hobby after all. :)

Also, I am not located in the US either.
I am hoping for a digital release (which yenpress also does, as it seems) so I will be buying them through my countries Amazon as well. They do have comixology, which also distributes english releases of manga. :)

Users who are viewing this thread