The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't so bad at the start but here is the thing.
>unique mc exists
>mc tries to learn why is unique and some months passed by
>suddenly plot drops a bomb making everything previously useless
>mc: fuck that! I rather ml that abducted me and I only know for some months

So, yeah. It isn't more about the stupidity of mc, but even the storytelling is horrible. If you aren't into that, then skip this.

well its a 1 isnt it... for a objective rating one needs to put down gender or racial feature based bias and either look at it from all angles or take the angles out of it...
so its rather strange how something that if the genders were switched would be called a generic trash isekai which causes you to even pity the trash bin for gets a 8+* rating...

besides being very very generic the plot is driven by the interactions of a mc which feels so soulless and so introverted its painful while just about all the people she meets are nice and kind aslong as they arent slated for a antagonistic role in the plot... it's very much black and white all the people on her side are good to the core or at least have a good core and everyone against her is evil....
and the people she interacts with are strangely taken with her take the young man who develops affection in record speed or his rival who cant even imagine her not being with him after just seeing her.
also people who disagree with the phrase the ends justify the means shouldn't read this because that pretty much the tenor, you cause city wide panic and destruction but well it ended well so its all right... attack everyone like an animal but be forgiven because your heart was breaking......

well also and that was just about the point that put me off the most...
check the young mans motivation for visiting the mc and the mc's general situation and compare it with the villagers attitude when they all meet...

its kinda meh... not exactly my cup of tea. words and feelings are portrayed poorly, plot is meh.

ok like right after they told her about how the dragon king goes insane after it gives the role to a younger dragon, i thought maybe thats what her magic is from, bc when the dragon goes insane it destroys and demolishes everything around it, and that sorta sounds like sena's magic

Aside from being generic, there's a lot of plot holes but yeah, not that bad I guess. Also, there are some points that doesn't even make sense especially that
shutting in for years then the town folks doesn't even bothered to reach her even if her mother told them not to do so. That was kinda meh for me and then they just say "sorry" for misunderstanding her when she went to the town.

Aggregator gang
There is an interesting premise to it. But I feel it's ruined by one or two factors. The obvious love interest isn't bad per se. But there is no chemistry as of yet ( Ch. 8) Everything is happening way too fast. The first big story arc that happened; acted like we've been going with these characters for the past 50 Ch.

My other thing, the story genuinely had a cool idea alone. A girl who has a down life on Earth, but when she died and reincarnated, it didn't suddenly turn happy for her. She struggled, still kept her timish and shy demeanor. Her only loved one in this life died and was left alone for the next coming years growing up. As she is about to reach the same age she was on Earth, it's not happiness but sadness at what all was left behind. This is all great. It really sets the mood. If the story was just this girl living by herself in the woods, and having random visitors. Like as if people were drawn to her house and she'd give them directions and aid to the nearest city. But rarely if anyone is able to come back and find her. But as the people come, maybe she learns to start looking on the brighter side of things. Starting to enjoy this world. Hell, maybe even give her a goal of actually returning to Earth and reuniting with her parents and siblings. A reincarnation/isekai story that doesn't have the MC so happy about this is a really unique idea. Especially a melancholic story. Even more so if she returns to Earth.

Any of this great atmosphere this story had to go for it is ruined fairly soon. A shame really.

I feel there might've been a hidden gem in this. But just disappoints by one or two things.

The townspeople didnt misunderstand her beyond the initial incident, she misunderstood them. The story was also never about "Shut in stays at home" as she never wanted to be nor enjoyed being a shut in, that was clear from chapter one. Also some of the take are so fucking hot they're molten. "Months passed by" when its literally, and explicitly four fucking days, "The ML abducted her" when she agreed to leave, went with him voluntarily and is heavily invested in continuing her journey with him. Fuck me, this isnt a masterpiece but at least criticise it for what it is as opposed to the very special version that only exists in your mind. It's always sad when you realise the thing stupider than the shit you're reading is the other people reading it.

Double-page supporter
Came here from the authors previous works (Jk tsu) and having JK be together with the blonde dude this series is fucking me up hardcore LMAO feels like NTR but it's not actually NTR cause different series and shit

Users who are viewing this thread