The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Aptitude Test

Last page: "I'm a bit slow"? What the heck are you translating? You really need to check your translation before releasing it.

In the raw, it says "I only leaked a little." (saying she wet her panties)

Dex-chan lover
Aww....poor Marie. But she does look like a small cute animal that needs pats right there at the end.....

Dex-chan lover
I like this guild girl, as of now she's one of the better ones of any series I have read so far.

Dex-chan lover
@HahaFunnyMeme excuse to continue underestimating our boy aside, I feel like they might have stayed conscious if they weren't drunk off their butts to begin with.

Aggregator gang
Well, at least the "Inferior" part of the title makes sense now. Reincarnated people must be fairly regular in this world, and unfortunately unlike the MC, they're reincarnated as is without any particular strength that usually comes with typical isekai reincarnations.

@icarushector no technically they are in the right as the goddess said most well all fail. I think they say earth people are actually limited to level 1 he took that overlimit or limit break skill that fixed it he didnt screw up skill assignment which it seems all did before. The goddess likely cant or wont tell people about the skill issue clearly wn translation hasnt covered it so we dont know if she is limited by rules or is just a bad person and doesnt say anything intentionally yet.

I haye when they immediately expose an isekai'd mc for being from another world.

Dex-chan lover
@galison not what I meant by excuse. If his intimidating skill had covered the whole room, everyone would have known or at least suspected that he's a wee bit more powerful than the usual otherworlder. As it was, to outside observers, it looks like the instigating two passed out "naturally".

Dex-chan lover
so reincarnating is normal here but is MC special? he didn't just get transported he was transported and took over the dead body of this kid. do all the isekai people do that or just him?

@galison wow what a bitch goddess, fucking transports people into another world and then locks then to lvl 1 leaving them to almost certain death or slavery.

Aggregator gang
Mc suddenly went from a beta to cool somehow. I mean there was no real transition or trigger from these two panels for Mc to suddenly switch like that. Well whatever they got what they deserve and glad him being a “lost person” is already exposed

Dex-chan lover
They did nothing wrong, they're just trying to protect him. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread