The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Aptitude Test

@Jumboshrimp98 I mean, they basically did. Since this didn't show his crazy skills or anything, it just showed he's....new to the world and hasn't done much on his "record".

So normal, just...normal for a baby.

Dex-chan lover
@Jumboshrimp98 : That was the 'normal' result. He's clean of any crime, and his 'soul age' is of a newborn.
From reading spoilers/the raw
The reason 'lost people' are seen as inferior is due to trappings in the skill system that MC avoided by taking Break Limit.

Basically lost people are capped at level 1 without that skill.
So despite their higher initial stat, they quickly lose out to others once the latter gain some levels.

@WhimsiCat I was thinking more along the lines a result that wouldn't make people look down on him. In fact, just get rid of the whole aptitude test part since its a lazy way to have people underestimate him and get their asses kicked later on. Actually I must be an idiot since I'm complaining about overused isekai story elements while reading every single one I encounter.

Dex-chan lover
@Reios01 : I don't read the WN/LN so no idea :v the spoiler I mentioned was said in earlier chapter/ later in the manga.

@Jumboshrimp98 : I mean, it's literally in the title/description, so....yeah.

this guy has an ADVANCED version of talk no jutsu...

nigga made her cum with words and it wasn't even directed at her.

SECOND HAND TALK NO JUTSU

Why does inferior even appear in title
He was op from minute 1

Well that was a good way to waste 20 minutes, but this manga could almost win awards for how cliche and typical it is, so wont be following 😅

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Dex-chan lover
The crap they were spouting reminded me of a novel I've read called "World's Strongest Newbie".
The main character was an isekai litrpg protagonist who completed every quest in his world, attempting to go home. Instead, he ended up getting sent to another world that made 'Hell' difficulty look like a fluffy bunny compared to a T-rex.
In that world World Heroes, cultivators, Braves, demigods, and even system users (litrpg characters) were everywhere. But system users were the dregs, and looked down on by everyone else due to their overall weakness in comparison to everyone else. They reached their current power level by relying too much on the system, so had very little real 'skill' to back them up. The strongest of them were something like D rank, lol. And I think the rankings went up to SSS.
The main character DID work for most of his power, and didn't rely only on stats and system skills. So like all mc's in that kind of setting, he ended up super op compared to people of the same power level.

@Harperbows
Because as they said, Otherworlders are seen as an 'inferior' species of humans. And since he is one, he's seen as inferior. Think of it like those series where there's massive prejudice against demihumans or elves. Even if there ARE demihumans and elves out there that can level mountains and obliterate cities, they'll still be called 'inferior'.

@WhimsiCat
Until we're told that the people of thise world CAN have skill boards, I don't think they can level up. Their base is much stronger than the Otherworlders. You can see that just by that one villager (who didn't fight monsters or he wouldn't have been killed by the bugs so quickly) lifted an entire tree and swung it like a stick. So your comment was the reverse. Otherworlders start out weaker unless they have some starting skill points to spend on stat boosts like the mc did. The goddess made a comment that sounded like that isn't always true.

Yeah a generic one tho I quite enjoy reading it. The art is good and Mari-chan's racks are nice. lol

@Harperbows If you can read between the lines, the term "inferior" automatically became his second name or even first due massive prejudice to "lost people" being inferior.

Users who are viewing this thread