The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Aptitude Test

Dex-chan lover
oh i see, so lost persons before mc became inferior race because they're all dumbass and but not mc who's just a beta lmao

@diojoestar809 no some lived a good while its that they all seemed to ignore some skills like the overlimit all earthlings seem to have a base lvl of 1 max so eitehr tehy dont know this or they see it and decided to try and pick skills to make up for it while ignoring the limit break skill

A wild trope appears!!! drunk men who are apperently half-deaf!!! THey can hear the mcs "fault" and not the fact that he fucking obliterated his shitty enemys. Mc oneshots drunks then gurl is like "MNMNMNMMNMNMMNMNMNMMNM" The end.

Dex-chan lover
for an instant, when those drunkards came out I was felt like wanting to kill people.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc apologizing (to a basically stranger), of him not telling the truth about his very recent and very special circumstances..

Yeah, checks out, since this is one of those japanese beta protagonists..
Maybe he should just apologize his whole existence the next time..?

Also, that intimidation scene might have been less cringy, if he wouldn't have been so POLITE, god damn this guy.
"Can I ask you not to be a nuisance?"

Author-san, can I ask you not to write such a shitty protagonist?

I can already imagine this guy trying to stop some female citizen from being raped, in some back alley..

(MC with a serious face😠): "Can I ask you to not rape that woman/Can I ask you to take you penis out of her vag?"

😄

Seems like some people may have never realized how to use the skill board or even access it.

Double-page supporter
This is a first, iekai'ed people are actually considered as inferior being here, it's the other way around most of the times but this...This kinda make sense if you think about it. If the lost person lack skills or is unable to correctly use his skills being completely unfamiliar with this new world it is highly likely he will die if he does not put some effort to improve himself and try understanding how his new world operates.

yes lets ridicule the person that just got a ton of money from an extermination request and is covered in blood and guts for being inferior....
2+2=1 seems to be the authors logic of choice...
if they can pay attention to the testing they sure as hell should have been able to hear the quest beeing turned in

and sure two people keel over, vomit, piss themselves and loose conciousness all at once from being drunk... (from personal experience that can only happen in sequence not at once)
the author should eat some fish or similar supplements his braincells seem to be starving

thats two strikes (demonic sword that doesnt kill humans only demons+braindead first harem member+forced plot i know thats 3 but the first might actualy have an explanation)

Fed-Kun's army
It took 12 chapters for the title to have the least bit of relevance. And its still bullshit.

@Doomer thats the thing we dont know what rules she as a goddess has to operate under so again there maybe a reason for it or again she could just be evil and enjoys the suffering

Double-page supporter
KICK THE WALL DOWN AND MAKE THE LAUGHING PEOPLE PAY FOR IT!

"Look! An unexpected misunderstanding! ha. ha. ha"

Users who are viewing this thread