The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Aptitude Test

@Asaroki
from the way im reading this, and I am probably wrong
otherworlders tend to come here but pick bad choices for skills, note limit break
What if the low end they are the same this world and otherworlders, but once the otherworlder hits a point, they cant overcome without it, and its a simple skill to miss.

Fed-Kun's army
i really miss an MC that would just shut everyone up by beating them up close to death lol

Dex-chan lover
@Riger : Well, it's in the RAW (ch14)
The level cap is decided when you're 'born'.

And all the native born level cap is at least 20 no matter how much of a loser you are, while people with higher cap can be even above 90.
(The guy giving this exposition is lv 30+)

Whereas all the lost person so far have all had level cap of 1, and without the stat increase from level up they're limited in what they can do.

Also, the thing that those 3 run into was basically the boss monster (near the end of ch 2 where MC can detect the thing deeper in), where even he admit he wouldn't win, what chance do the who lost to him + in panic have?

Dex-chan lover
That's right. Nothing came out. Nothing at all.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Marie is so cute, CUTE.

You know the law, if you piss because of a man you join into his harem.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX What? where has this law been? And why do I only know about it now? Also sorry for ruining 69 comments and making it 70. @izayamikaelis What manga you got like this, because this sounds like some manga with a great read.

"lost person is inferior" do you still wanna go ahead? you sure? knowing that you killed tons of goblins u sure still wanna goo?

this is the whole chapter? i guess this is where the inferior comes from.

Id love the setting where the lost people ( aka reincarnate people) can't fight well and die, since that's probably happen be4 they unlock some skill. And also since we, most people currently live in a peaceful world ( Compare to this world that is).

Dex-chan lover
No, no... A little doesn't mean alright. Any means not alright...

Double-page supporter
does mangaka have a piss fetish, find out on the next episode

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread