The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - skill points

So the God dumps people into dead bodies which most likely are in lethal locations and wonders why they all die
They have no time to research the skill board or have no points 😑

Contributor
Damn my brain hurt so much due to all the tumors growing on my head.

Lvl 100 power in a Lvl 1 body, so he can kill low level monsters and yet get tons of XP.
Demonic (Black) Katana cliche = 1 Skill Point
Can get Gauge Breaker (100 SP) in just 10 lvls.

The self-insert shit intensifies.

I'll give it to chapter 5 to see whats happening.

EDIT: No, no fuckin way I'll read this crap anymore.

TY TL Team for your hard work :D

Fed-Kun's army
something just aint right here buddy.. mc spawned with 1000 SP... Break limit was 100. Where the fuck are the rest of the points? Are you telling me he spent the rest on a sword and magic skill,

Double-page supporter
this break limit skill will be very important. the reason why all the other one sent over were failures and he wont be.

Dex-chan lover
ya totally. Everyone just manages to not look at the most expensive skill on the list. LOL

Dex-chan lover
honestly, the god is stupid it's probably not because they didn't notice the skill more like where they spwan, our MC here spwan in cave full of big wurm while the other dude spwan in forest full of goblin, also the god said thank god he didn't have 0 SP, so there was actually a chance he doesn't have any SP and be super weak, the god is a fucking dumbass not checking where they will spawn and how much SP they will have.

Dex-chan lover
So they dont even try with the titles anymore? They just slap random keywords into it? Are these youtube titles now lmao
Usually the inferior shit comes from the MC using some magic element or whatever and everyone thinks its shit but this is just a normal isekai
It makes no sense

Mans literally could not give less of a fuck if he leaves all of his friends and family behind in.

Users who are viewing this thread