The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The First Request

Oh no. The plot wolves, will our hero overcome this peril? The stakes have never been higher. Find out in the next issue of generic trash isekai.

Ty for chapter btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no not wolves....

Either killed in one page or turned into loli companion in 2 chapters, depending on whether they're wolves or fenrir.

fuck my ass raw, can mangakas stop with the pissing herb collection quest copy-paste storyline. Can you have a single original idea in your pathetic life? be a bit more audacious, make him pick some fruit or moss, push the boundaries of the isekai genre and have him collect fungus, ooh lala would that be some innovative writing. I just want to neck myself every time I read isekai, why does my favorite genre have to be a wasteland of plagiarism

So I'm wondering if since her chest plate is enchanted with space magic (not sure if it mentioned it in the previous chapter or not, but that is why she was able to store all the goblin ears inside it) if that is why she looks so thick when she isn't wearing armor, however on page six it almost looks like it is for another, more painful, reason on the side view at the bottom of the page (just look at the outline of the indentions in the bottom of the chest plate and you should see it)

Users who are viewing this thread