The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Esther's Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Dumb girl being dumb. This time she'll be almost raped by orcs I think!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking scum guildmaster. Was truly hoping we were done with that literally shit stain.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I really thought that it wasn't over with that dude.... Then again it also may have been a letter of kidnapping and asking for ransom. Or a letter of what happened with her and may be in a really bad situation with some nobles...

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_ It's weekly so over a month it'd be almost 40 pages which is pretty average rate.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
That would be great if he is actually surprised so much because he cant read their language. Maybe he can and i just dont remember early chapters all that well, but it seems like exactly the comedy level of this goofy MC.

yes... exactly..... who would've even want to do a business that does not give them profit (unless it is your typical goody two shoes japanese anime/manga mc).. finally, heroine that knew her place

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_ A lot of the time it can be chalk it up to the suspension bridge effect. When the heart is racing because of fear and one comes into contact with the opposite sex. It is easy to confuse your accelerated heart rate from the fear to that of arousal. At least, that's how I explain it to myself via head canon in a lot of series lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie that's not a good excuse, because in weekly shonen jumps magazine most of the manga have 15-20 pages per chapter (even the black clover creator once apologize for having a short chapter with 12 pages (with amazing art unlike this manga)), so 9 pages with a barebone artsyle is not tolerable

AAAHHHH!!!! MY NECK!!!

I JUST GOT WHIPLASH!!!!

WHAT IS WITH THESE CRAZY, QUICK AND SHORT CHAPTERS?!?!

Dex-chan lover
large.png

"Normally, People would run away if they see a horde of goblins"
well normally people aren't so op as they can take them all down barely enough as counting as warmup~

and i thought this series is similar with "jack of all trades sumting" series.

Users who are viewing this thread