The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Predicament

Fed-Kun's army
it would be nice if she gained some sense from this whole mess but then who would be the damsel in distress?

Okay, I thought she was kidnapped and thrown in there or something like that but she went there on her own accord...

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually getting tired of all these last second rescues in any manga. It's used WAY too often and doesn't create any tension anymore. In my opinion this would have been better if she had bumped into him while running through the forest and explained that she was being hunted by the Rock Worms.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap fath. Not sure why shed try something risky when the guild master is attempting to assassinate her

Double-page supporter
The story is getting worse. It might get axed soon if it isn't already.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a cookie cutter isekai
I dont think anyone should expect anything groundbreaking here

Predictable, but I at least still enjoy the last-minute rescue. And while it's obvious to the reader that the guild master is not to be trusted, what young adventurer would expect to be deliberately sent to her doom? You have to be some combination of confident and ambitious in the first place, I think, so I certainly understand her taking the job. Really, her only alternative would be giving up adventuring, since going through the guild is unavoidable.

After this happens I would go and hid myself and re-Register as a Adventurer or just kill monsters without a Adverneturs card.
this is because the guild lady would be in trouble if she was caught giving other peoples information out so and even if the weird guy was reported, he would just be incited for false information, where as giving out others information is much more serious.
and I like people with mysterious identities wearing a mask. Yes its chuunibyou, and yes I'm in highschool, but hey, its my preference and the story probably follows a different thing.

Dex-chan lover
she's not even a scout, going there without intel is a red flag, how stupid can she be? that's twice in a row

2 + 2 = 1 to this lady, geez. Skeevy guild master is trying to kill her for some reason and she is just oblivious. It's going to be for a stupid reason too isn't it? Like she embarrassed him or turned down his advance.

The hope is that there is some kind of conspiracy going on that acts as an antagonistic force for MC. But most likely they will just deal with this problem then the author will make up some new bullshit for the MC to easily overcome. They really need more stories where the MC has something they are good at but is then put into situations where that doesn't matter and has to overcome trials.

Users who are viewing this thread