The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Predicament

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Ok ya gotta give him props for that entrance because that was smooth. I just hope they do something about that guild master after this because he does not deserve his job.

Dex-chan lover
now that was a smooth entrance
5/7 for MC's style

now rekt guildmaster after that

Dex-chan lover
What the flying fuck?

She hit and run them for a ENTIRE day (so she can escape if she want) knowing that she can't beat them and doesn't think about running back in town asking for help/calling bad guy's bullshit?

At would far more prefer her to be kidnapped, at least it's more believable that a "I was to dumb to think of retreating against a deadly threat" excuse....

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150 I agree, if she knew she couldn't actually do anything to them and didn't ever decide to run away, then she's a complete idiot and I can't feel sympathy for her.

Don't like the Manga adaptation? Read the Web Novel. 🙋

I just took a quick look at this chapter on the WN and I feel the Manga seemed like a different story. It skipped certain crucial clues, dumbed down Esther and hyped up the MC's actions.

Not blaming the mangaka for the difference. Artistic License. Artistic License. 😉

Contributor
Right? Mc always arrive to save the waifu at this point, a clichè that never get old. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150 she was surrounded by mobs way above her level so if she ran she would be caught up in secondsas don't forget there are more than 10 of them, if she fought, she would be no match as they are way more powerful than her.

Double-page supporter
I love how the author just wasted one chapter just for a cliche environment.

Was there anyone surprised about this by any chance?

man, a bit too cliche ir generic this chapter. the girl seemed smarter at first rather then uselessly attacking and then trying to escape after telling them were she is.

and that last second saving...

looked more interesting at first and i hope it's gonna be more like the beginning chapters rather then the last two or so..

Dex-chan lover
i don't mind the damsel in distress moment there, i just hope they will counter the evil guild leader properly this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread