The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Queen

“I need to end this quickly! In that case...”

*comic suddenly ends*

Well, I guess that’s one way to do it.

To be honest, I'm not interest in this fight in one bit. What I want to see is that AH guild master got what he deserve.

Supporter
I've been mildly interested in following this manga but the pacing is god awful. We're like 2 dozen and half chapters in and we've yet to get past the tutorial intro arc.

Dex-chan lover
Wow such amazing 10 pages of a half filler fight see you next mont with more filler

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was really dumb writing
Like I get this is in an OP fantasy but like why isn't he dazed by being smacked by a giant worm to a wall? Couldn't try to at least be a little realistic and say "ow" for a second even if he didn't get a scratch of damage.
Ah well. I just wanna see guild master get drop kicked, then Imma drop this manga for good.

MC surprisingly weak. Can't one-shot a monster a few C-ranks can take down.

Dex-chan lover
"in that case I'll be using this cliffhanger to decimate the readers"

btw this series has always been short on their chapter except for the earlier first chapters. hate this trend where a monthly series is shorter than weekly ones

@gregger, that monster can be defeated by a group of C ranks, the fact that MC didn't one shot kill it is already disappointing and you want an OP MC to say ow just because a worm?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell... if the short chapters dont drive me to drop this, the fucking cliffhangers will.

In that case----it's time for a fucking cliffhanger and make myself Op next chapter that we'll see in the 2022 ya fack

Dex-chan lover
whats wrong with this manga, it keep geting shorter and very bad cliffhanger

Good god, the amount of pages each chapter.....I think the author has almost to no interest in progressing this manga ..... It might get axed with a terrible ending

i like this manga but these chapters are really short, like there was no reason to end it right there

Users who are viewing this thread