Dex-chan lover
"Kill it with fire"
"It's resistant to fire!"
"IT JUST MEANS YOU NEED MORE FIRE TO KILL IT!"

Aggregator gang
Man the chapters are getting shorter
Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
thanks for the commentary lady I never would have figured out what he was trying to do on my own

Dex-chan lover
Gotta drop.

It's been 10 whole chapters since the rescue mission started.

Dex-chan lover
With those skills, he should have gone to pick up girls in the dungeon.
Fireball, FireBAllAlALAll, FIREBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He should have called it Firebolt instead.

@spathi
not with those drawings. I feel like it's on a whole different level compared to when it startet. in a negative way, unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
Why TL when another group has been on it and is doing a good job? That just seems asinine.

Supporter
This manga has taken almost 30 chapters (and in turn like 2 years and a half) to cover content that other mangas should have settled within the first 5 chapters.

This is seriously appallingly bad pacing. Like for typical LN plot progression wise, we wouldn't even have finished the first volume yet, and this manga has been running for +2 years.

Is it just me or is the ease of motion really bad in this chapter? When he’s using the ground spikes, I can’t really tell what he’s doing differently, when it gets launched into the air it’s just seems to be suddenly up there with no impact, and the panel of it burning in the air is super awkward looking. I want to like this manga but it’s taking forever to get anywhere and the action itself is t great. 29 chapters in and it’s still in the introductory arc.

Double-page supporter
Wait what?! HOW THE FUCK IS THE WORM FLYING LOL? Didn’t he just raise its body?

Dex-chan lover
This manga has 3 really stupid things.

The girl who keeps doing stupid things
The girl who keeps needing to be saved
The girl who's so useless she's been reduced to a commentator that we don't need

Yes, it all refers to the same girl.

@Aichan well its not like the girl did Point 1 & 2 on her own ( You will understand soon (
its more like she cant refuse to these quests like one of these do it or leave guild
) )

but i agress with Point 3 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wow, thank you for the explanation author, I'm sure we wouldn't be able to understand what happened otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread