The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 《Sword Saint》's Bodyguard

Three years since his death, So he reincarnated into the body of a nine year old? I know it sounds simple, but I'm used to stories of reincarnating at birth.

Dex-chan lover
> Iris-sama is pushing him down
> fight me seriously

She really wants his saint sword 😤

Dex-chan lover
Oh god i hate these kind of rude entitled character aka the fmc.
The whole thing seems cliche af, but will still check the next chapter in the off chance MC will not just comply and start giving the fmc all his knowledge because whynot.jpeg

Aggregator gang
hmmm? the math doesn't add up.
3 years have passed since his death, and reincarnated in the world. working for the country knight for 2 years... uhhh? at 1 years old baby he join the army somehow...? what the fuck?
or is it just that after 3 years of his death, he reincarnated as a baby. grow up while doing some training and at around 8 or something he joined the army for 2 years or so?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Yuukir I thought it meant he reincarnated three years after his death and then 12 years passed after that.

Doesn't really matter though. I've seen worse mathematical story telling.

Wow. Iris is good, so serious I hope it doesn't change like lots of heroin with too much flustered scenes yikes

Dex-chan lover
Kensei = Sword Saint
Seiken = Saint Sword

Edit:
+ https://mangadex.org/chapter/888518/8 -- equal to the tim when -- time
+ https://mangadex.org/chapter/888518/33 -- is he andling all of -- handling

@mismarca he stated that he’s 12 in the chapter but even than he would have joined at the age of 10 which is still absurdly young. Not really sure about he 3 years part tho, could be that he reincarnated 3 years after death or his memories/soul/whatnot resurfaced when his body reached the age of 9.

Dex-chan lover
It always confuses me how academies focused on physical activities still have short skirts as uniform...

Users who are viewing this thread