The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 《Sword Saint》's Bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
@Yuukir @mismarca @Nep @Sylphe If what I assume from mis-reading the novel https://booklive.jp/bviewer/?cid=677400_001&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbooklive.jp%2Fproduct%2Findex%2Ftitle_id%2F677400%2Fvol_no%2F001
then he mentioned how his memory of his previous life came back then.

(The first lines after the ***, mention how "Boku(My)---Alter Schweitz's previous life's memories having returned, is a thing that happened a few years ago")

Edit: If I had some hint at where to find the manga raws, I would check up on it
Edit#2 Electric Booglaloo a.k.a. After reading raws: I'm confused as all heck. It says "3 years after that death, I was born anew as Alter in this world" So, either it felt like 3 years to him since he died, or 3 years passed since the previous him died ( but how would he know that unless it's some plot weaving time travel in the background that we'll come to hear of later on) and he lived through 10 years "normally" before he joined the knights in the last 2 of his current 12 OR he really did get a 9 y/o's body and spend 1 year doing god knows what and 2 years in the knights.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan he is supposedly a teacher, I think his job is the opposite. He should take the stupidity out of her place instead of putting it in.

Oh, i'm reading the webnovel right now... the chapters are super short. For example it's on chapter 8 where the last page ends off at.

Dex-chan lover
@feha his job is to avoid that she dies, so if he doesn't lower her stupidity, she is going to get herself killed sooner or later. 89/

Dex-chan lover
@feha I said that "he should put that stupid in her place". When did I said "to put stupidity inside her"?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i know that world doesnt have an easy and fast access to information like the one we have in our world, but if the MC is the youngest knight in the kingdom, shouldnt he be famous enough for others to recognize his name...?

@Tearsax for 2 years especially. If she was fighting adults at the age of 10, MC was already outperforming adults and fighting demons at the age of 10.

@FStubbs a little bit. even though it started as a harem manga, Negima had a better start though.
this here is feels quite rushed... let's see how it continues

Users who are viewing this thread