The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - As the One Who Teaches

Fed-Kun's army
i cAnT lEt iRiS bE alOnE wiTh sOmEonE wHo lieD tO hEr. *Has been following the mc and the fmc for the past 6 chapters in secret*

Fed-Kun's army
"I made her tell me everything"

The fact that she girl spilled everything sums it up. Girls can be incredibly smart, and incredibly stupid at the same time. Well, anyone could be, to be fair. But, women... the way you bring in all your emotions... your fucking conflicting emotions, to decide things for you... makes you look fucking insane, sometimes.

@Siegna yup she's basically entitled. She's just upset because MC didn't inform HER (not Iris) of his identity as a knight and Iris' secret bodyguard.

Dex-chan lover
thinking about it, being a teacher... Yabai yabai?
The question mark really changes the meaning of the last sentence ("isn't that bad?") :p
And yes, no question mark was written, but I assume that is a typo. Because for it to use a period, it would have to be "it isn't that bad."

@KingNova777 That is what mc says, at least.

Aggregator gang
>twintail has silver hair
I absolutely refuse, she's an eternal redhead in my heart

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes Aria holds the daggers properly, sometimes she switches to the gangsta grip. I'd assume it's to confuse the opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread