The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Power Beyond Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Swords swords swords swords swords nothing but fucking SWORDS

USE OTHER WEAPONRY FOR ONCE

I'm so sick of swords.

Fed-Kun's army
@BanditHadron @dokidoki @mebi97

In my viewpoint, the MC is supposed to be OP sword saint. That doesn't translate into everyone having to be a sword saint (or on the path to becoming one). Obviously I've been asleep reading this because that's the case (yet I missed it?).

World seems lame, variety is the spice of life. I think I'll drop. MC too short as well, that's major factor besides excess swords. He's also too noob.

Edit: I think I picked this up originally thinking it'd have lots of boobs like most of this TL's works.

Dex-chan lover
This is really shit tier so far, but I'd like to know how long it lasts before it gets axed, and hey maybe it gets better

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron
9ojarpk8iba01.jpg

Dex-chan lover
you knew who she was, you knew her powers and you still brought a bunch of expendable nobodies and you're not even going to chase her. why even confront her then? if you have no plans to fight her in the city why confront her in the city?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer he DIDN'T know who she was until she drew the invisible sword. He just knew someone escaped from the academy grounds.

It was only after she pulled her blade did he realise it was a high classed enemy.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 she knew there were only 2 members left so there was a 50% chance of it being this girl and even if it wasn't why would you expect the other one to be any weaker or expect them not to attack people in the city?

Please don't translate it to Sword Gang lmao it takes away what little shred of seriousness they have

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread