The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy

le3

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is basically your usual action shounen series,except it's been told from the teacher's figure pov. Can't wait for more

Fed-Kun's army
This is hella good. Always want more. Always want more.

Fed-Kun's army
Imma tell this right now, my hunch tells me that the princess' friend is a spy for the swordsman gang

A surprisingly good Isekai that, due to the MC being 12 instead of him being followed around by 12-year-old sex objects, can tell a good story with good characters because it isn't forced to be focused on tits in every other panel.

Dex-chan lover
This isekai strangely doesn't feel like complete trash. But my attention span isn't retained well enough despite its abnormal quality. I blame the heroine being really annoying to me.

been so long since i read a mango where the badass characters actually look and feel badass and cool. and an mc with a decently cool outfit that isn't some generic-ass tunic or armor that looks like an mmo character during its lv 1-10 stage? color me fuckin tickled.

Better than most isekai. Growth is seen from the MC as he grows fond of becoming an instructor via passing down his knowledge of the sword from his past life. This manga doesn't shy away from body dismemberment in the sword fights. 10 chapters in and we've already some heads removed, arms cut off, and people sliced in half. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into trash and has more balanced fights for our MC, though I'm betting this might have more of a OPM flair where everything is a struggle or a hard fought victory until the MC comes along to clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread