The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Haha smart tiger
And Ice wants ice cream heh
Didn't expect the prince to go through proper process in his proposal. Though I don't think it will last long. Maybe she can go a leave incognito already?
Though I am intrigued how they will be as they grow together, not just romantically.

Dex-chan lover
I notice some otome WNs usually go for the whole "current world =/= world of novel/game", esp. for worldbuilding details and characters. Like how the 1st prince didn't exist in the novel, but he exists in that world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry did Roux just admit that he appears small so he can get cake?

. . . that devilish sonuva. . .

Thank you for the chapter~ this series in particular has interested me a lot recently. Roux reminds me of Gokotai's tigers from TouRan uv u <3

Ah.. the collector in my mind scream for chances to collect them all! When seeing that she might have a chance to get another bond contract.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000: Remember that the novel is likely focusing on the heroine's story, so if the crown prince always remain hidden (if he never got whatever gave him this power up) then the heroine would never run int o him and the reader (Sera) wouldn't know about him either.

Another possibility is that in the original story, the queen basically set up Sera and the 2nd prince's engagement upon hearing of her magic power, and through this pulled Sera's family to her side and gave her enough clique to just push aside the crown prince.

Stay small for free cakes
Are you guys really holy beast? Not cake beast!?

😂😂😂 I love this chapter 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much for the translation.
I still hope she will end up with prince Giren and not the crown prince

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"If you are small, everyone will give you cake."

I have never heard of wiser words in my life.

Dex-chan lover
All princes can just piss off, let her go on adventures and have fun. Man what wishful world am I living in where there is absolutely no god damn piss ant royalty around -.-'

Users who are viewing this thread