The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the mc actually hade the resolve to just say fuck off?

Dex-chan lover
I had to double check after chapter 3 & 4 to make sure there was no romance tag. Because this is a shoujo manga and when there is a male that is super aggressive won't take no for an answer. This will usually lead to romance because of the males usually always force the female into a relationship. I'm sure there is a word for that...

@Akabane - I'm pretty sure there will be. You should always check if MUpdate and NovelUpdate have those tags. If they are present, usually, they will become present in the manga eventually.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker
So I checked MU and NU and I didn't like the results I found... Looks like this will just progressively get worse.

@Akabane - Well, it depends on how closely they follow the novel, but if it is also present in MUpdate, then it's pretty much guaranteed. I never read any manga/hua/hwa without checking first as I personally dislike polygamy/andry /slave harems, etc. The 20 or so times I did take the chance, I would say about 18/20 times, the manga ended up going that route.

Proposing to a child pretty disgusting for me ik it's for the sake of his kingdom but it's a little shtty explanation

I clicked on this manga thinking that the MC would actually go and be an adventurer. But that fucker is already testing my limits on how I could bear with this ridiculousness. I hope the MC would tell it to his face to fuck off from the face of the world so she could finally go and be free to do what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the 2nd prince is the heir to the throne, but the 1st prince is the “crown prince”??

Somebody’s mixing up their terminology

Nothing to say that hasn't been said. Strategic tantrum, unexpectedly adorable, Protective Father with his menacing aura, and of course the angwy tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread