The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Kikikikibuu thanks for the translation. There seems to be a mistranslation in page 12:

"my grandfather, who hadn't won a single battle during wartime said that her unit's training was the toughest he had experienced."

I think it should be "who hadn't LOST a single...."

Otherwise nobody would find it surprising that the grandpa found the training was the toughest, since the old man kept losing anyway, meaning that his skill would either be very low or his opponents were far too strong.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍☺️

And thank you for picking this up 🙂🙂🙂

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over european ninjas being a straight up in-universe thing for this family rather than just being something a protagonist introduced

Fed-Kun's army
so, whats up with this manga, its 7 months 'behind' but I can't find any raws passed current chapter. was this hiatus or are raws for this just that hard to find?

Double-page supporter
if you click on the raw link on this series' mangadex page, there are actually 12 raw chapters currently available.

I'm so glad this got picked up! Thank you for the chapter!

I hope she doesn't stay in the ninja outfit the whole time. I can't take her seriously in it lol

Dex-chan lover
Poor Alma , even after previously learning how strong sera is she's still got a strong inferiority complex towards her. Why even hang around someone you clearly despite and are jealous of, I bet she'd never say a thing if she had the same advantages

Users who are viewing this thread