The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer!

I was excited to see her went on adventure and travel around the world :v but it's okay, this will do because I really like the MC, she is just so sweet.

And no more chapter, we are doomed.

Woaaaaah, thank you so so much for all of your hard work, we sincerely appreciate every little bit of it, thanks a lot to everyone in Solace !

Contributor
I have mixed feelings about a lot of things in this—although the tiger is adorable—but the thing that's keeping me here for sure, is her badass-supreme of a grandmother. Her existence makes me happy.

It's been soooo long! Thank you sooooo much for translating and updating! You're the best! 👍😘

Aggregator gang
its kind of nice but could be easily ruined by unnecessary drama and romance specially when the "love interest" are as annoying as the ones here.

Dex-chan lover
With the exception of the pedophile prince/king, this is a pretty fun story, and most of the characters are pretty likeable.

Double-page supporter
My one major criticism about this manga is that there is absolutely no need for her to be a reincarnation of a modern Japanese person. Literally everything else could stay the same and it would be a much more emotionally compelling story if her only "past life" memory involves the tragic life she led in the previous timeline. This would then be a story of someone who, given a second chance, boldly pursues her own happiness. It would even make that lolicon romance semi-convincing, since "you gave me light and purpose when I had nothing to go on" is a pretty powerful reason for feelings of affinity. It's sort of the case here but not quite.

Otherwise, I am enjoying how good-natured everyone have been so far + the grandmother being an absolute queen. The tiger didn't even need to be around, the people are cute enough.

Double-page supporter
If it wasn't for the impending harem and the low lolicon, this would be a fun to read series.
@Kiraidesu hits the nail on the head with reincarnation though. Totally unnecessary addition. IMO there's such thing as too many plot devices. Knowing an alternate future is one thing, knowing an entirely different set of culture/behavior/technology is a different story. Either focus on the future story or focus on your past life. Pick one and stick with it

so much content skipped or when it got a LN it changed a lot.....

didn't get to see the 'heroine'

This manga is so gooood!!! Good pacing, nice plot, comedy is tasteful. The art is lovely and Roux is absolutely adorable!!!

I hope with all my heart this gets picked up by someone soon!

Users who are viewing this thread