The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
the anime has the most savage scenes but manga has the most impactful chapters. just like now, i already watched this in anime but the moment he said "why are you planning to kill amiyu?" in this chapter is much more impactful than in anime.

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE BE DIFFERENT THEN THE ANIME. And not have the mc just reverse everything just because he was “asked nicely”.

Dex-chan lover
Fiona clearly seen this coming. They could have tipped them of/preventing it from happening, but she didn't. Instead she's trying to make a proposal when an innocent life is on the line, you can see why she mad.

(I planned to post this 8 hours ago, but the site went on maintenance when I hit enter, but this message still remain unsent)

Because stop this one then what? We've got 2 attempts from the demons and 1 from human already, it's not like they'll stop fearing Amiyu's existence just because Fiona stop them once.

the kidnapping this time is basically done by a single person order, not the order of the country as a whole

Her proposal is basically for him and Amiyu to go enjoy adventurer life in another country where this country has no influence over. Ifa and Mabel will be informed of their destination in secret.

PLEASE BE DIFFERENT THEN THE ANIME. And not have the mc just reverse everything just because he was “asked nicely”.

I didn't watch the anime. but
he does it because he thought it'd help, not because he was asked.

In fact Fiona was pouty about that, since she was going to pass the destruction off as due to 'some mysterious monster attack', but now that the victims revived...welp
At the same time she also said "but, this's certainly like you"

Dex-chan lover
i wanna comment on something like.. they (kingdom) are kinda stupid or something

but im actually lost like a person without sense of direction that is me.. plot doko??

I stand corrected should be the phrase...

Okay, I guess this is one of the chapters for the last episode of the anime... but not enough of chapters to complete the whole episode/arc.

I really need more...😭😭😭

When I commented here.
Ch30 part 1-3 were already available, as well as ch31 part1.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, while the massacre was bloodier in the anime, Seika's spiraling mental state and loosening morality felt more impactful in the manga. As a non-LN reader it's honestly nice to see different-flavored takes on the same scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Because stop this one then what? We've got 2 attempts from the demons and 1 from human already, it's not like they'll stop fearing Amiyu's existence just because Fiona stop them once.

the kidnapping this time is basically done by a single person order, not the order of the country as a whole

Her proposal is basically for him and Amiyu to go enjoy adventurer life in another country where this country has no influence over. Ifa and Mabel will be informed of their destination in secret.

I didn't watch the anime. but
he does it because he thought it'd help, not because he was asked.

In fact Fiona was pouty about that, since she was going to pass the destruction off as due to 'some mysterious monster attack', but now that the victims revived...welp
At the same time she also said "but, this's certainly like you"
I wonder if the dead soldiers who were revived would remember the terror that killed them in battle?

Actually, he can just secretly take her out of prison. And probably even made body double, so no one would find out. But instead he go massacre route. I understand why he was killed in previous life
I understand why he does that in this life tho.
He said that even tho he was the strongest, he suffered injustices, backhands, tragedies, due to the plotting of others in power.

Now he has an entire new life, and right at the start he sees injustice and tragedy again, to someone who meant a lot to him (even if it was only because she remembers him of his apprentice).
But he has the power to just throw all that away, and do whatever he wants, revenge, justice, doesn't matter.

It's not hard to think why someone with god-like powers, once being fed up with injustice, would try to end it all.
I at least know I would.

Users who are viewing this thread