The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Based on the name that’s the princess’ father. So the plot (whatever they are trying to do) involves the highest echelon of the country. I guess that’s why the princess is so worried that Seika is just gonna flatten the country had he known more about it (and not have much attachment to people there like her).

The alternate possibility where the princess didn’t reach a compromise and resolve the issue (e.g., didn’t make friends with Seika and was not prepared to do some cover up) will lead Seika to destroy the instigator, finding out more about what’s happening, and making more enemies which he then proceed to destroy them and finding out more, etc. A spiral of destruction, at least that’s my take.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So because they don't want war with the demons, the human kingdom decided to kill the hero.

And the reason the Hero won't become stronger is because MC is stopping her growth by always bailing her out.

Plus, the princess seems to know that MC is the demon lord, and she and the king are also allied with demons.

Man, I can't wait to see how all this shit is going to unfold!

Dex-chan lover
really can’t blame mc for not trusting a girl who’s powers literally let her manipulate every situation for her own advantage And who even set up this entire thing months in advance. Plus he was betrayed in his past life. Plus she seemingly has a demon guarding her (I’m sure mc noticed) and her father has crazy demon eyes.

I still don’t trust her either. Sure she seems nice but this could also be prep work for her next plan

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feels like the author is reaching really far for a setting. From this chapter it feels like both sides have demons in leadership positions and only the commoners are ignorant of these facts. The real reason the Hero and demonlord need to die is because it stirs up the common folk on both sides, and the nobles try to use one or the other as a pawn to advance their own interests.

GL us figuring out who's fucking who in the background while the MC just tries to keep his friends alive.

Contributor
Thank you for the update, waiting fior new stuff finally. The ending of the anime indeed diverge a bit from the light novel/manga that show new characters. Good thing. (y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I guess this story will move from being a story about a retarded MC in school, to a blind MC running around falling into various conspiracies just to move the plot forward.

He should have an army of magic doll things spying all over right? But seems like that's not in his skill set. And he's dumb. So "blind" it is.

Dex-chan lover
really can’t blame mc for not trusting a girl who’s powers literally let her manipulate every situation for her own advantage And who even set up this entire thing months in advance. Plus he was betrayed in his past life. Plus she seemingly has a demon guarding her (I’m sure mc noticed) and her father has crazy demon eyes.

I still don’t trust her either. Sure she seems nice but this could also be prep work for her next plan

Give her another chapter, just sayin.

Some lines I'm pretty sure are mistranslated in this chapter:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1076652d-d1c1-4a1b-beb9-d4e4738d2928/5
Fiona line should be demon lord is absent on the demon's side (hence her saying the human might take this chance to attack)

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1076652d-d1c1-4a1b-beb9-d4e4738d2928/23
Her second bubble is actually saying it would've been nice for him to explain his plan first instead of JUST DO IT.

Dex-chan lover
they gave form to the deep voice in the anime, nice touch, also nice to see the chapter end further than the anime did! thanks for scanlating! here's to more and happy new year!

Group Leader
did the anime change this part? iirc the princess was sacred shit when he resurrected the garrison in the anime?

Dex-chan lover
manga is always good because they gave a face to someone who was a shadow in anime like the guy who emerges from the princess' shadow.

what if the hero and the demon lord are classmates
what a fucking "guess" lmao that's the most pinpoint accurate guess i've ever read in a manga when they don't have so many info, they also mentioned that the demon lord was supposed to be born much later so that guess was legit came from imagination

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny how they want to kill the hero for existing, while also acknowledging that they can't really do much of anything without being trained / having their "heroic" experiences. Seems like if both sides wish for peace the least shitty way to do it would just be to coddle the hero + demon lord instead (or at least keep them from military institutions), so they stay weak but at least they get to stay alive.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The translation feels a bit odd this time around, but it was still readable.

Users who are viewing this thread