The Researcher and her Undead Husband - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Damn did his left eye get misplaced after regenerating? And Tiffany's eyes are heterochromia huh... certainly many unusual bits for a 5-page oneshot :finnawoke:

Expecting more stories by the artist/author translated here :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist (non-canon):
  • being an immortal, he was done with life but can't off himself for religious purposes/doesn't know how.
  • married someone who definitely would hate him. Arrange a huge amount of money in will, basically all that is missing is a sticky note say "research fund"
  • this one-shot was basically so that she can't turn back anymore & will constantly try to kill him to hide the evidence, as opposed to both doing that slow, barb-words drama.
  • being a researcher, not like she going to take "oh yeah, shotgun to the head not going to kill me" at face value(heh). This just cement that in.

Supporter
Hope someone allows the author to make it into a Novel since they're more into writing rather than drawing it, at least for starters that is

Dex-chan lover
bro the only thing you did wrong is to marry that lesbian researcher's so-called "wife" of yours who tried to kill you :worry:
I hope bro kills her.
Looking at the artist's twitter, there's a similar looking character to Salvat who appeared to have sexual relations with one of his students. There was another oneshot(?) of him jacking off a dude and then devouring him. Maybe he did something that spooked the wife? Or she found out about his past

Of course it could just be a different dude of the same species, or the same dude but different AUs (also DeepL wasn't making the translations clear so I could be misunderstanding)

Group Leader
There was a translation error for the wife's name. Her name is supposed to be Daphne, not Tiffany. It's fixed in the chapter now.

Group Leader
Looking at the artist's twitter, there's a similar looking character to Salvat who appeared to have sexual relations with one of his students. There was another oneshot(?) of him jacking off a dude and then devouring him. Maybe he did something that spooked the wife? Or she found out about his past

Of course it could just be a different dude of the same species, or the same dude but different AUs (also DeepL wasn't making the translations clear so I could be misunderstanding)
The Daphne/Researcher storyline is a "Modern What-If", Salvat is the actual main character. From what I can tell, his story begins in World War 2 where he adopted the daughter of a Nazi doctor.

Salvat is also trans(or non-binary? I don't know)

Dex-chan lover

the entire artist's Twitter is in Mandarin language and I don't speak or understand Chinese
the-rock-speaks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread