The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 11

Danng I feel bad for her.... She's in a dude's body....too bad she can't have a blissful blah blah with a dude she fancies.... She would've been a good friend who is a girl... Aacckkkk shibatta.... I just realised.....how much did she had to injure being seen as a dude when she's originally a girl!!!!! And she has to see every inch of the dude's body!!!! She has to marry a girl!!!!!! Danggggg I HOPE THE MANGA WOULD FINISH WITHOUT FINDING A L. INTEREST IN THAT BODY OR LIVE IN A DIFFERENT ONE AND HAVE THAT BLISSFULL BLAH BLAH

Contributor
This god really is a trash.

Put a boy in a girl body, then put a sister in a little bro body.

You get a reincarnation! And YOU get a reincarnation! EVERYBODY GETS A REINCARNATION!

1ksf01.jpg

I honestly love how many random reincarnations there are in this story, keeps things exciting lol

Also, how funny would it be if the secret character was a random kid at the school that they never even really noticed? I feel like it'd be a fitting twist

Side note: @Poisondilu another time I wish this site had an upvote system lol

NO WAY!! he was the little sister ... man what a reunion. i would've never suspected that to be the case

Goddamn Ashley going for real yandere mode was hot 😳

The ship is sailinggggg

To be honest, I am loving this whole multiple reincarnation shenanigan 😂
Most stories just MC and another character (depending of the story, the "true protagonist" or the Ml) are reincarnated too, but here is like "AND YOU ARE GETTING AN REINCARNATION! AND YOU ARE GETTING TOO! AND YOU THREE!!!!!!!" 😂
Who knows, maybe the hidden character IS an reincarnation too, I wouldn't be surprised at this point 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lornah is going to be absolutely speechless when he finds out that Layla is a serial molester and egregious pervert.

Lornah and Layla are perfect for one another, the former is a girl reincarnated as a guy and the latter is a boy reincarnated as a girl. Perfect match.

Group Leader
*The romantic scene between cecil and ashley plays out*
Cecil: I...
Me: you what cecil?! Say itttt!!!

Dang cliffhanger it was getting good ಥ╭╮ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread