The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK... ASHLEY TOO??? IS ASHLEY TOO?? REINCARNATED??? WHAT!!!! IS IT <i>EVERYONE</i>??? also wtf is wrong with that person still, you don't just try to murder someone YOU FIGURE OUT IF THEY'RE EVIL FIRST AT LEAST cecil is too nice afdlkjsdjkl at least lornah calmed the fuck down i guess but... wtf. EVERYONE WANTS TO EITHER KEEP OR KILL CECIL LMAO POOR GIRL???

thank you for the update!

oh it just occurred to me cecil could have just told him lmao okay then. chapter 13 is out but I CAN'T!!! READ JAPANESE!!! WEEPS

WHAT?! ASHLEY?!! Did he really reincarnate as well or did cecil tell him the whole thing when he was slamming her onto that bed lmao-

Fed-Kun's army
So, everyone is reincarnated, after all! I got this recommendation in
https://mangadex.org/title/41728/though-i-may-be-a-villainess-i-ll-show-you-i-can-obtain-happiness
The above anthology had a story of both the MC and FMC reincarnated, and that story had this recommendation saying “where everyone is reincarnated”

Lol 😂 I thought they were exaggerating...but it turns out it was true after all

:OOOOOOO

By the way, I don't think Ashley reincarnated bc the whole yandere thing. IDK if it's true but I feel like he just stalked Cecil/used his extensive information network/eavesdropped around and just kinda realised

itd be hilarious if everyone was reincarnated but i have a feeling maybe he isnt? and someone just told him lmao

Dex-chan lover
i'm like 99% sure someone's made the joke but forreal this is like oprah giving everyone a reincarnation gjhgkdfKJHGSKJH

this is so wild and i fucking LOVE IT

Pretty sure Ashley isn’t reincarnated, just like Oswell isn’t.
Thanks for the update~
(It will be a twist if he is tho)

Contributor
Same as Crystalss77, i'm sure Ashley is not reincarnated, but he heard about the game, or most likely READ something about the game.

Cecil probably write everything she remembered from the story on paper, and he read these notes.

Dex-chan lover
Just what is happening, literally all characters are reincarnators who played the game and somehow still (apart from mc) acted just as the plot had said they would?

Users who are viewing this thread