Kinjo no Mesugaki-chan ni Aoraremakutta Kekka (Official Colored) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
British should be its own language categorical filter.
Brazilian Portuguese and Iberian Portuguese are in separate categories. Having a category for Commonwealth English and a separate category for American English seems comparable.

Dex-chan lover
That was interesting language. It might get annoying when reading a long series, but it worked just fine for a couple of pages like this.

Dex-chan lover
G'day mate, ya reckon an Aussie bloke translated this manga or what?

Dex-chan lover
I understand that the UK flag is used to represent "English" on this site, but we may need more precision than that horrible oversimplification.

Double-page supporter
i imagine that as Houshou Marine waifu.
never mind, it's updated to typical mesugaki now

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what ppl are talking about? I can't find a single occurrence of the word "mate"? Unless you count the line "consider having some children" as that?

Dex-chan lover
This is the SFW version which ommits that he fucked her doggystyle, with mindbreak ahegao and all.

While she was still a loli.

Dex-chan lover
Now that i think about it

I have never seen any Brits translations of a manga, like ever.

Would like to see what mindfuckery i would face with their accent when reading.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what ppl are talking about? I can't find a single occurrence of the word "mate"? Unless you count the line "consider having some children" as that?
The original post got replaced, apparently twice or more. If you look at it as it now stands, three versions are bundled together. Originally, we got something with many instances of “mate”, like that in the lower left.

Dex-chan lover
The original post got replaced, apparently twice or more. If you look at it as it now stands, three versions are bundled together. Originally, we got something with many instances of “mate”, like that in the lower left.
Ah, so ppl were referring to a credits page, which I naturally had zoned out entirely (I didn't even notice there was more than 2 pages?)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so ppl were referring to a credits page, which I naturally had zoned out entirely (I didn't even notice there was more than 2 pages?)
Well, what is now the left half of the second image file, or something like that half, was originally all that was posted. There was then no second file.

Dex-chan lover
I have never seen any Brits translations of a manga, like ever.
What we often get is a weird hybrid, with British spellings, a mixture of British and American constructions, and wholesale substitution of “whilst” for “while”.

(About forty years ago, Britons began reviving “whilst”, but for contrasting cases and not for mere simultaneity.)
Would like to see what mindfuckery i would face with their accent when reading.
Well, spellings are not nearly so different as are pronunciation. You can pretty much apply a British accent now to any English translation, if you wish. And, when someone spells things differently in an attempt to capture some British pronunciation, the result plainly isn't a British translation, but something else.

I can point you to British translations that you would probably just have taken as North American. For example, when some characters from Kansai speaks Scots, the rest of the characters are speaking British English.

Users who are viewing this thread